“There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy.”

“There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy.”

Thursday, October 6, 2011

a day without you is like a life without soul

       “I'm so lost without you. Feeling lonely, scared & cold. 
                            I'm so lost without you. Tell me baby,                                                     when are you coming home?”

Seriously i love you lot and i don't mind what would gonna with me in future.love is not about ki "mai tumhe pyar karuga toh you should also do that " i never think earlier " mujey tujey dur hona parega " i know "mai dur nhi hu par paas ho kar bhi dur hi lag raha h " .

you have parents problem what your parents think about you after hearing all this .you are right on your place but yaar " think about me also ".

after school life i never thought we ever meet again.when we meet i never thought you became my world.and when you became my world i never thought "ki hum kabhi alag hoge ". hope one day all gonna be all right between me and you . i know you can't live without me then why you not loving me ?

                                      "love is like balloon without air "


                                       Hum khushi ki chaah mein har khushi se dur ho gaye
                                                       Dhoondane chale the Zindagi
                                                            Zindagi se dur ho gaye ...... 




1 comment: